Monday, September 1, 2008

Two Funny Stories I don't want to Forget

Today I was helping Caleb brush his teeth. He was looking in the mirror at the large gap between his bottom teeth and looked at me and said, "I lost a tooth mommy!"

Then, after nap time he came out of his room and let us know that the blinds in his room were now broken. When we asked what happened, he said that he tried to go swinging on them. What a doll! Seriously, how funny is that. He said he tried to put his legs up in between the slats and sit on it like it was a swing. I so wish I could have seen that! I love that kid!

The other night I was laying in bed with Levi just talking with him before he went to sleep and he looks at me and says, "So much Mommy, that's how much I love you, so much."

They are so sweet and good! We have been blessed beyond all imagination! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: